Established in 2001, Williams Paving are experts in block paving and all aspects of landscaping. We are based in South Woodham Ferrers and offer our paving and landscaping services to Essex, London and beyond.
Why Williams Paving?
Much of our work comes from personal recommendation. Whatever project you commission from us, we will use only the best materials, and deliver it to the highest standards.
- We only work from written quotation – no pressure selling, no hidden extras, no special offers if you agree to buy now.
- We arrange the work to fit your schedule. We provide a clear statement of both cost and time. If you have any special requirements, such as maintaining special access during the work, we will find a way to accommodate it.
- We always ensure our working sites are safe, clean and free from any danger.
- Any material removed is disposed of or recycled legally in line with local council requirements.
- We can be found on the BRETT PAVING REGISTER
- Our work is covered by £2 million of public liability insurance.
Idea to completion, we will help you.
The work that we do, whether paving or landscaping, is likely to be a significant investment, and not the sort of job you will be tackling too many times. You may know exactly what you want, or just have a vague idea.
At Williams Paving, we don’t just build and install, we will help you create a design that you will enjoy for years to come. From our first site visit, we will work with you to:
- Create a layout that’s both functional and elegant.
- Choose a style from a wide range of paving materials.
- Include original features that will make the site more appealing and functional.
We will always provide a written specification and quote before you decide to employ us.
Peace of mind
Williams Paving are accredited by Brett as part of the Brett Approved Installer Scheme for our Essex block paving services.
“We have all heard the horror stories about the problems caused by rogue paving contractors, paying in advance and then experiencing poor workmanship. At Brett we share the concerns and this is why we continue to develop the Brett Approved Installer Scheme, a network of installers whose workmanship is assessed by us to significantly reduce the risk of choosing a poor contractor.”
Get in touch
To help you with ideas, please browse our showcase of completed projects or our gallery. If you have any technical questions we will try to help. Then when you are ready, please call us on 01245 327 144 or contact us online to arrange a site visit.
We will discuss the design with you and prepare a written, structured quotation (or estimate if you are uncertain of some aspects of the project).
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you,
Jasper Williams, Proprietor